Sunday, March 11, 2007

After hours

Why is it that no matter how dead the store is all day we always have a load of browsers come in at closing time who look in disgust when I mention that we are closing. I have even tried the lines 'Im really sorry but our tills go off line in 2 minutes', and 'I'm really sorry but we are closing and my team are only paid up to 5.30', and 'Im really, really sorry but I have to pick up my children from the child minder and therefore need to leave now.' Now this may not be strictly true but come on people I sell nothing so important that you can not buy it the next day.

Anyway, as I am closing up the other night I have a complete chancer duck under the shutters as they are comming down demanding a refund on these books. He did not have a receipt so I explained to him that if he would like to come back tomorrow while the store was open I would offer him an exchange. This was not good enough he wanted cash and could not understand why no was the answer and refused to leave my shop until he had his refund (he did not want an exchange either), anyway after he insulted me for being a woman and daring to be a manager and I had called security he finally left threatening to return the next day, (funnily he did not come back).

Why bother? I mean all shops have this refund policy, no reciept no cash refund so the skanky son of a two bit whore can F@$k off and return his stolen goods elsewhere as Im not there to supplement people's benefit.

Sorry if this seems a bit harsh but -if I've not previously stated- I hate all chav's, skanks, chancer's, moody old people, gobby teenagers, perpetual swearers, badly dressed people and boastful parents.

Thanks for listening

Spider

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That explains a lot.
I'm at least three of those.