Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Cannabilsim is not necessary

Now there are certain books that I do not like; that poor excuse for a pit bull Jade Goody's being one of them, I would never read it. However some reactions are a bit extreme...

... senario, I'm on a till, customer aproaches, (he looks like a skank),

me - Hello sir can I take those for you
Customer- Grunts
( I start to scan his purchases through the till)
me - Will you buy the new Harry Potter book when it comes out?
Customer - (and I quote), "I would rather eat my own flesh"

A simple no would have been sufficient

However me telling him to enjoy his meal did not go down well!

Note to self, THINK BEFORE SPEAK, THINK BEFORE SPEAK

4 comments:

Pizza Hut Team Member said...

Agree with above customer!

Spider said...

I understand, (i feel the same about books by Jade Goody, Jordan and Kerry Katona etc), but its pants enough having to ask every customer. I like it when they say it in jest, he was however quite nasty

Anonymous said...

disciplinary action notwithstanding, I am amused on principle.

Anonymous said...

phaps that will be the ending of the new harry potter book...he shalleat his own flesh and live happily ever with Ron in a house in brighton!